View Single Post
Old 06.07.2015, 11:47 AM   #4
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I read the King Buzzo piece, if MOH was mostly bullshit why was Krist involved? Wouldn't anyone Nirvana fan believe that if anyone knew who Kurt was better than anyone it was Krist? If he didn't think the truth of Kurt was being represented by the filmmakers would he have anything to do with it? Obviously even when dealing with a documentary the filmmakers are telling a narrative, and certainly you can argue that MOH is just as much an art film as it is a series of video footage and so called diary excerts, but if I were a man's so-called best friend and I thought the filmmakers were not being truthful about them I'd be the first to say "fuck you".
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|