View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 02:44 PM   #56
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Weed I don't touch. I know very few regular smokers who aren't hideously boring, woefully naive, indulgent pricks. Contentious, perhaps. But definitely my experience.

You know, I'm not sure how that entirely works. I've known people who smoke on a regular basis, and they're not impaired by it. I think that vacuity is down more to the mentality of people who wear their drug habits as badges of honor.

I can't stand those people who randomly, irrelevantly inform you that they're about to go smoke a joint. This information affects me about as much as knowing you're on your way to take a shit. Why do people feel the need to advertise this?

I have a sneaking suspicion that the effects of weed on these 'melts' is largely psychosomatic, and that they were probably pitifully stupid to begin with.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|