View Single Post
Old 05.17.2007, 06:10 PM   #33
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
The opening scene in Irréversible is pretty sick. So is the rape in the underpass, which goes on and on and on.

That is the one movie that I have avoid seeing, simply based off that scene. I just have a hard time seeing rape scenes in films in general. I can recall the first time watching "A Clockwork Orange" and I was just repulsed watching the rape scene, which while by today's standards is tame, the scene is still quite shocking. When I heard about "Irreversible" the idea of the film was intriguing but had heard the rape scene is just so brutal, and have pretty much avoided watching the film. Gore and murder stuff doesn't bother me so much, I've seen my share of graphic violence, and I just take it for fantasy, but have very little desire to watch such violent and distrubing rape scenes.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|