View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 01:06 PM   #97
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I want to meet

SHENTOV! My main Bulgarian bad-ass! we should hook up in Bulgaria and blast forth some ROCK SKRONK!!!!

I'd like to meet any and all sonic youth fanatics really.
last time sonic youth played in houston texas I had contacted deadbilly and jabbablaster and the other houston board memebers and we had all planned to meet up at the show and talk and shit.
well, I go to the show, I do not see them. I start rocking. I do not see them. I keep rocking harder and harder, and I do not see them. th show ends, I wipe the dripping dream sweat from my face from rocking so hard, and I leave. the next day they all tell me online that they were scared to come up to me because I looked scary and drunk beyond words. I was SOBER. CLEAN! no intoxicants whatsoever! Not even a little weed!!! I am older than them (30 at the time) and they were not up to coming up to me. they knew my face but I did not know theirs. sooooo, all in all, I have never had the pleasure of meeting any of you.

but it would be my pleasure! I ama complete gentleman. I gots lots f great records to listen to. I got three couches and a queen size futon!

ha ha ha!!!!!

for real!

SONIC LIFE!!!