View Single Post
Old 11.14.2006, 01:01 PM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
1. 'Razorlight'. Tosser rock straight out of some tosser club in a tosser part of the English south. For some reason they sing about living in America, even though they don't. Give me Hendrix.

2. Guns N Roses. What the fuck is this band? Some ginger wanker singing like he's in Lynrd Skynrd, backed up by some arsehole in a top hat and some other talentless guitar tuggers. Give me Hendrix.

3. The Beatles. It's cool to like the Beatles because it's ironic to like them. We have entered the world of post-irony now, so disregard them. They were a bunch of kids from South Liverpool who sang songs about where they lived a lot, in a style stolen from black people. Give me Brian Wilson.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|