View Single Post
Old 01.11.2019, 06:34 PM   #2350
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Agreed. Tbh, I didn't agree with Sevs opinion that a)this was the worst season and b)the format is getting tired. Something different was happening on this one. Whilst I agree a lot of it was BoJack doing something shitty and then trying to apologise for it. I think they were braver with it this time round. That eulogy episode for example. Fuck that was just brilliant. The fact they ended it as they did they knew it was gonna go in a different direction next season.

Even Todd was a lot more bearable in this one.
i must have averted my eyes to prevent THE CURSE OF SEVERINO. which is when he tells you everything before you watch it. so that bullet was dodged.

but yeah loved this season tons. my favorite episode of all time remains the one under the ocean of course, which was before (3?). but oh hell yeah, that eulogy was genius—the format of the whole thing was ballsy as fuck. in a cartoon! lol. also enjoyed mr robot’s performance throughout.

my least favorite season was the one with the most mr. peanutbutter. can’t stand the fucking guy lol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|