View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 03:39 PM   #3
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
for what ever reason the wording of the thread title made me chuckle

i certainly think about it alot the more i read certain forums, it is interesting cause i have met about 25 people who have posted here in the last 6 years, and it's weird seeing i find to be friends of mine or acquaintances clash with others i have met

i really have thought it over many times over many different people like kenji (personally i think some white powder had a hand in it) or others or mr blabberscrotch who just erupted over nothing, then having talked to for something that i didn't like initially it's weird to get warped when it turns out "hey maybe this person is only an asshole in the safety of online chatter, but is quite nice in person"

i guess it's too easy to generalize much (although some mowing some lawn all day kinda stick out and stick together) so it's case to case for me
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|