View Single Post
Old 07.26.2013, 01:19 PM   #36767
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
WE ARE ALWAYS TOLD NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE BUT IT IS SO FUCKING FUN!

Dude, I thought Jerry Bear was going to Magically appear!!

Speaking of something completely irrelevant.. last night was like the lightning apocalypse over LA last night. A blast so powerful it shook my house for several seconds like an earthquake.. The flash was so bright it entered into my dream, and woke me up thinking there was like a damned plane crash outside! Actually, I feel asleep watching a documentary on the development of the hydrogen bomb, so eerily, when the flash entered into my dream and then I was awakened by the boom and rumbling, I for a split second honestly had a primal fear that it was a fucking nuclear explosion... shit was wild. caused a power surge and the thunderstorm lasted for over an hour with more loud, powerful thunder with blinding lightning flashes.. It was some Texas shit yo!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|