View Single Post
Old 12.04.2012, 03:17 PM   #2219
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
as far as national sports emdia go, I read ESPN.com, SI.com, and watch shows like Inside the NFL on showtime, and all the network shows.

Not a single one is doing special pieces on the texans. when they show highlights it is cursory. fuck em. when the texans win the SB this year in NoLa the world will notice.

BTW, I love watching premier League futbol on the ESPN app for my xbox 360. awesome shit.

I don't have cable (on purpose or I'd watch to many games) but I read ESPN.com daily and I get SI in print, and I have already read several great pieces and write-ups and comments praising the Texans. They have easily maintained dominance on the Rankings each week, and they never have those asterisks and "Meh" comments like my Atlanta Falcons get for matching Texans' record. Last year, Texans were a darling Cinderella story in their stacked powerhouse Conference. Are they America's team yet? No. Are they shit on by America like Cleveland or scoffed like Atlanta or laughed at like the Jets? Not exactly

Here is something that REALLY tripped me out. It is not a surprise that Houston is second this season in rushing TDs, and sixth in yardage, but here IS a surprise. Who leads in rushing TDs? Its not who you'd expect, its those damned Patriots. Not only are they throwing the ball in incredible ways, apparently they run it well enough to score a million fucking points. I hate Patriots, I loathe all Boston sports. Bastards..

Again I dare say it, RG3 is this years Lin Tebow, and I am impressed! He will surely join Michael Vick's exclusive club of QBs who have passed 20,000 yards and ran for 5,000. No other QBs are even close, and RG3 with 714yds just this season alone is creeping towards 1000! He very well may even make the top ten rushing yards this season, even above several great RUNNING BACKS! hot damn!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|