View Single Post
Old 06.26.2009, 09:00 PM   #2
guston
little trouble girl

guston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's assesguston kicks all y'all's asses
but from what they write about and talk about in interviews I think it's apparent that they are politically left leaning.

I imagine there are probably a number of conservative execs and shareholders over at Geffen/Universal/Viviendi, and that SY have, in a small way, unwittingly funded the efforts of people they disagree with...

but we probably all have. If you have to purchase gas to drive to work, fly to visit family, or buy most products made by large multi-national corporations, you are indirectly funding right wing action.

I think the upside of this is that, as evidenced by Obama's election, corporate money doesn't always fund the political system. Obama showed that you can run a campaign using monetary donations from a wide variety of sources, with out having to take from people you will eventually have to placate.
guston is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|