View Single Post
Old 03.20.2018, 09:34 PM   #22330
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
They're not really fan theories given that Scott basically confirmed.

But uh yeah, I probably didn't make it clear how geeky I am about these franchises and how much time I've spent/wasted reading about connections.

Put it this way, I'm the guy who bought Soldier on DVD because of the BR connection.

EDIT: I'm geeky enough about this to have this sitting in my Google Drive...

I mean there's even a scene/dialogue in Covenant that clearly echoes a scene/dialogue in the original BR.

IDGAF. I expect a full long thing about how this is all just fan theory and whatever and I'm wrong. But... I don't care.

No, you’re right. I haven’t gone into the rabbit hole, but I think it’s confirmed. I read that Scott said that, and the Tyrell corporation is referenced by name in Alien DVD. They run the same software, etc.

But I didn’t know you were so into BR. That’s, like, my fave franchise ever. We should geek out about it!

(Either BR or Nolan’s Dark Knight of course)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|