View Single Post
Old 10.22.2015, 08:44 AM   #32
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by >TNS<
I remember during the ATL tour there was a bit of disappointment at alt.music.sonic-youth initially because sy was playing only ATL songs+ death valley 69. I recall someone at a.m.sy saying smth like yo guys wait, last time sy did this was during the daydream nation tour. I really feel like ATL is the 2nd zenith of their discography, along with DD.

ATL is also a culmination of the initial wave of SYR improvs and whatnot. Truely engaging shit.

I saw them live in 98, and it was absolutely a tour de force situation.

Actually it's the last sy record that I loved. Stuff after nycgf is bland for my taste.
I think it would be heaven to me if I saw SY play ATL whole through...also Sister and EVOL & Washing Machine.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|