View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 06:49 AM   #111
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Innovation is all fine and dandy, but really, what's going on in this picture? Sonic Youth Gossip, I'm looking at you.

allow me to repeat myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
i haven't listened to the pumpkins in a good couple of years. yes billy is a MASSIVE cunt but still a very capable musician (especially back in his hey-day) and an excellent guitar player. pumpkins don't really do it for me anymore, but that doesn't mean i can't appreciate the effort that goes into it. also i'm not denying that my favourite musicians are making money off what they do. of course they are, but the music they produce is at least (in my eyes) of substantial quality and is not entirely motivated by profit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
i haven't listened to the pumpkins in a good couple of years. yes billy is a MASSIVE cunt but still a very capable musician (especially back in his hey-day) and an excellent guitar player. pumpkins don't really do it for me anymore, but that doesn't mean i can't appreciate the effort that goes into it. also i'm not denying that my favourite musicians are making money off what they do. of course they are, but the music they produce is at least (in my eyes) of substantial quality and is not entirely motivated by profit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|