View Single Post
Old 06.23.2019, 05:18 PM   #12272
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Stop watching fra-bra and watch what the camalooneys did. No don't stop because this is a much better match

Camalooneys did spit on a Brits arm, push the referee in the back with both arms, went on strike two times or more and made many foul unnecessary attacks. And they didn't understand the VAR. And as far as I recall most if not all VAR decisions were accurate

ooooh what the shit? hahaha. damn... unusual/unexpected, it’s not like cameroon is new at world cups.

bra-fra: i had to get back on the road at halftime, and just got home, so i missed the second half plus the recap of the cameroon circus they were promising. but the interwebs shall deliver...

from the short time i saw, france looked good and brasil playing dirty, but now let’s see the scores....

2-1 seems fair.

ok now to look for cameroon videos hahaha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|