View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 09:16 AM   #317
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

The most fun part of the Super Bowl for Denver may have been the coin-toss, all 1 minute and 20 seconds of it.

Transcript of Joe Namath's Super Bowl coin-toss, 2014

Stadium P.A. Announcer - "Coin-toss participants, Super Bowl legends Joe Namath of the New York Jets and Phil Simms of the New york Giants. And now, referee Terry McCauley (sp?)."
Ref - "Congratulations gentlemen. Welcome to Super Bowl 48. Please shake hands."
Team Captains - (incoherent mumbling)
Russel Wilson, shaking hands - "Have a good game. Have a good game."
Wes Welker - "You too."
David Bruton - " Thank you."
Ref - "Step back. This is the coin. The side with team logos and the Lombardi trophy is heads. The stadium is tails. It is my honor to present Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Namath, to toss the coin."
(Off-screen) - " Do it Joe!"
Joe Namath - "Allright folks..."
Ref - "Seat....uh!"
Wesley Woodyard - "woahwhoahwoah WHOA!"
Ref - "Seattle's the visiting team. Who's going to call the toss?"
Heath Farwell - "Tails."
Joe Namath - (laughs)
Ref- "Tails. He called Tails. Now Joe."
Joe Namath to Heath Farwell- "I got a quick release, you know what..."
Line Judge to Ref, jokingly - "What's he call?"
Re6 - "Tails."
Phil Simms to Ref -"That's a good catch."
Ref after Namath flips the coin - "It is Tails. You won the toss."
Seattle player - "We defer."
Ref - "Seattle won the toss. Defers to the second half. You want the ball. Which way are you gonna kick? Place your backs over here. Denver will receive."