View Single Post
Old 10.25.2012, 01:48 PM   #34029
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My father-in-law was hospitalized last Friday. On Saturday, we was admitted to ICU and was near death. Crazy thing was, they could not tell us what was wrong. They slowly started the process of ruling out possibilities and narrowed it down to Meningitis or West Nile Virus. Earlier today it was confirmed my father-in-law has the West Nile Virus.

They have him in a sedated state and he is on a ventilator. When they back him off the sedation drugs, he starts to wake up and try's to communicate and can squeeze his left hand and wiggle is right foot which is good. However, 15 minutes or so after backing off the sedation drugs, his blood pressure and temp starts to rise and they knock him back out.

He / we have a long road ahead......
Wishing you and yours the best, friend. I'm quite sure that I gained immunity years ago, but this season made me fear for my pregnant wife.

My personal opinion has long been that Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash is to blame. Wiki her if you don't know the name. She was the 5 of hearts.

The CIA would have done well to hire me, as my remote-viewing skills are unrivaled.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|