View Single Post
Old 04.23.2014, 06:15 AM   #4132
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Mourinho is fiddling with the idea of lining up a weakened team against Liverpool becuz nobody loves him.
Because his players wouldn't have enough time to recover from that game for their second leg against Madrid (but wasn't the Chelsea squad that parked the bus already a weak team yesterday?).

So... Mr Special One is so pissed at the idea that he's not won the PL that he's decided he'll be the one who chooses who wins it?
What an ego...

I don't have as big a problem with him fielding a weakened side as I do with his predictably provocative need to tell us he's gonna do it in advance. He wants to discredit a title he won't win. I don't even see him as a pantomime villain anymore. He's just a nasty bastard who can't handle defeat. Although at least he makes it even easier to dislike Chelsea again.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|