View Single Post
Old 10.12.2017, 03:59 PM   #422
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
So nobody has mentioned Neil Young's Hitchhiker album yet? Shame on you guys! I'm liking it a lot, even though it's a bit on the short side and most songs are already known and some of them even in better versions than on this album (Powderfinger especially can't beat the live electric guitar version with Crazy Horse on e.g Weld). But still it's a very nice album.

It really is a wonderful album; it's been on my Pono for a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I also bought On The Beach at the same time, one of those albums I wanted to buy for a long long time but never got around to.

Just to clarify: did you buy it because you had listened to it and wanted a physical copy, or previous to this purchase you'd never had it at all? Because if it's the latter... shame on YOU, ¯TUNIC¯!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|