View Single Post
Old 08.02.2007, 02:15 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I know, and I'll shut up now; I don't have anything left to say about this (unless someone wants to reply "FUCK YOU ATSONICPARK MAGIK MARKERS ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF PRIMAL NO WAVE NOISE FREE FORM BEAT POETRY DOWNTOWN 1974 NEW YORK NASDAQ.. UM.. DOW JONES.. UH... SKRONK FEEDBACK BROKEN GUITAR WITH THURSTON MOORE AND LEE RANALDO IN THONGS -- NOT THONG SANDALS, ACTUAL FUCKING THONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"). But it does kinda bug me that Markers are so highly-regarded when they suck so badly. I mean.. I dunno.. I know the Markers must put a lot of non-creative thought in anything they do, and that appeals to people, but what about bands who actually are, y'know, good (ACTUALLY good and not "duh i like this band cuz they is performance artz") and struggling to get by when these magik shitheads do basically nothing and make a living off of it.. just insane.. Just truely the PERFECT example of a band that is fun to talk about but has not a single song worth listening to. Oh well. To each their own.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|