View Single Post
Old 04.10.2009, 03:18 PM   #97
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
Man, I'm dreading the day my pug dies. He's my first real pet. He's about 5 years old so he's not too old. He's still energetic as fuck. But I'm wondering, all of you guys with pets that passed, what did you do?

That's really early to start mourning. I only started my Su was 10 years old. That's when we started to notice she was no longer acting like a puppy--there were limits to her energy.

We put her down at 14. It was obvious when it was time--she just wasn't enjoying life anymore. I didn't cry at the time but when I got home--man, I probably cried for a half hour straight. She was an absolutely wonderful dog and we had many, many wonderful times together.

A few months later, I met Ava at the shelter and she is posted above.