View Single Post
Old 12.20.2009, 06:05 PM   #75
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656

also who gave the right to rage to single handedly attempt to take a lifelong dream from a 17 year old kid to make number one, who the fuck would see that as being ok...

why exactly is this kid entitled to make number #1? who gave them the right? well the way charts work gives them the right,you sell more you make number 1. i don't see why anyone should give a shit about his dream,keep working for what you want kid but you aren't entitled to my support.

i just think this is the stupidest attitude you could have towards charts, is elvis an asshole for going to #1 all the time and not purposely failing so he can fulfill the dreams of artists who simply aren't as popular as him?

the same way rage fans aren't entitled to go to #1, i don't care about them going to number 1, hopefully the royalties are going to a charity of some sort? because it seems like a waste for all the rage fans to buy a song they already have for the pointless idea of rage going to #1
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|