View Single Post
Old 12.20.2009, 08:09 AM   #70
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
rage are now a parody of themselves... grown men saying fuck on tv...how hardcore is that!

did they think so many people would be that guullable...oh hold on..they are!

also who gave the right to rage to single handedly attempt to take a lifelong dream from a 17 year old kid to make number one, who the fuck would see that as being ok... rage are morons and their self parodying "fuck you corporations" attitude is laughable as sony artists on the bbc.....

the charts are not important in my life, i dont even bother with them....rage obviously does and that makes them on a level with their label rival joe mceldrey...

its bollocks! it actually annoys me rage have so much support.... they should be embarrased, pathetic!

"fuck you i wont download what you tell me"