View Single Post
Old 04.30.2006, 12:26 PM   #22
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
There's only two things that are currently bugging me about the Wii

1. Is the fact that there may be a japanese cooking simulation game released in japan. People speculate it won't be released in the US because it won't sell well but I think it will. I'm sorry but a fucking " COOKING " game?? There have been some creative games in the past like Katamari Damacy, Flight sims, Psychonauts, workout games, Zombies Vs. Ambulances, but a fucking COOKING game? I rarely say this but that is just such a dumb idea, and you know all the Anime nerds will buy it and play it, just like uggh nintendogs, another bad one. Zombies Vs. Ambulances was never released in the U.S. why don't they release that. It looks kick ass

2. The other thing that's bothering me is Mario 128, which supposedly will be finished by the time Wii comes out. I wanna play a new " MARIO " game. Not a new mario SUNSHINE game. One of the presidents in japan said it may be a new Mario Sunshine, which is probably a yes. Damnit, there hasn't been a new straight Mario game since Mario 64, but that sucked so in my opinion there hasn't been one since Mario world.

There are some awesome looking titles though, Red Steel, Orb, Thorn, Metroid Prime 3, and they just rumors but I freaking hope to god " Nights 2 " and " Pilotwings 3 "
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|