View Single Post
Old 11.09.2010, 08:28 AM   #13083
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Man, Kill Bill vol. 1 was pretty fun in theaters. It's one of those movies that's way more fun in theaters than to watch at home.... You bought the Japanese version? How much did that cost you? And isn't the only difference, the black and white scene was in color? I actually really liked the black and white scene, I thought it was cool how it turned black and white when she ripped the eye out, was pretty remarkable.

Yeah Vol 1 was AMAZING in the theater, but I also thought Vol 2 in the theater was intense due to the burial scene. I have a bit of claustrophobia, and the whole theater was pitch black and you just heard her breathing and the dirt being shoveled. It got to me.

I got the Japanese version way the F back when it was first released. 2 scenes are different. The b/w scene that you mentioned of course. Which is crazy in color just becuz it's super-red haha. But I do miss the eyeball-transition as well, so it's a trade off. However the scene when O-Ren is introduced is longer. The anmie is longer (surprised?) and the scene when she's in a bar is different too. She pulls a sword on a dude and his entrails end up spilling on the floor. At least I don't remember that being in the US version.