Thread: New Records Out
View Single Post
Old 11.17.2009, 03:03 PM   #9
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Sundog Peacehouse - Brosound

Format:Cassette,Limited Edition
Released:2009
Genre:Electronic
Style:Ambient,Drone,Experimental

Tracklist

1 - Sometimes I Still Think About You (6:36)
2 - Truce Canyon (2:54)
3 - Infinite Life (5:01)
4 - Mountain Triple Ocean (12:00)
5 - Moss Gnomes (4:00)
6 - Wind Kid (7:23)
7 - Complete With Sword (9:09)
8 - Vashti (4:42)

the first time i heard this trio i was absolutely smitten. sundog peacehouse are chris mucci, sal farina and austin redwood and will soon be taking over their native pittsburgh by lulling everyone into a codeine coma. shimmering walls of heavily-processed vocals, guitars and samples ease you down into emerald green pools of total bliss. pure waves of spiralling sonics drench you and hold you close. there is something so unbelievably comforting about this music that it's impossible to get away from, impossible to ignore. having shared bills with caboladies (past) and bardo pond (future), you get any idea where these soaring aural dreams are going to take you. sundog peacehouse are stunning, simply put. don't wait around for the surf to break you out, just stay sunkissed and in love

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|