Thread: 1967
View Single Post
Old 09.30.2014, 11:22 PM   #16
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

most of my favorite albums are between the years of 76 to 94. or whats most commonly known for me as the post punk years. i mean where would the world be without the Ramones or Devo or Kraftwerk, SY, Pixies, Black Flag, Joy Division, Wire, late 70's David Bowie, early hip hop? theres a shit load of tremedously influential records between said time. 67 has too much fluff and hippy fiippy junk( as yr list shows) and not very realistic as the late 70's and 80's. it's all irrelevant anyway.
I don´t think any of bands you named has done anything that had already done in 65-75. I really love Sy & Joy Division, but I don´t think they´ve added much for that what Velvet Underground, Stooges, MC5, 13th Floor Elevators & Red Crayola had already done. Well synths hadn´t invented in 67, but I think I would be glad if they´ve never invented. And even you think there are too much junk in my list, I really enjoyed listen all of them. And I think this is first hip-hop song and never bothered much what has came after this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngOuqUm-mQ
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|