View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 08:06 PM   #78
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
No, but it is a good gauge of Sonic Youth fans' opinion of the record. And I'd trust a Sonic Youth fan's opinion about a Sonic Youth work, before I trusted the "publics" opinion.

And my posts are not all filled with obvious contempt, unless they are responses to contemptuous posts by you. You acted with contempt towards me first. I suggest you start with the man in the mirror.

And I have never acted with contempt towards the entire SY gossip board...like I said, if you don't like the people here, than you are free to leave at anytime.

You're putting words in my mouth and you know it. I never said I dislike the people here. I merely defended myself when you attacked me.

To say that the opinions of a handful of people on this forum is somehow an indication of what all sonic youth fans think of the new album is just plain ridiculous.

Stop trying to chase me away from the forum because you hate me so much---moron!

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|