View Single Post
Old 09.12.2008, 05:36 PM   #836
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
^^goodluck with that, the beginnings of a new project are always a blast!

And Cantank, love your version of julia (n) I'll stop hitting on you even though you are a fox, you've got something special going on. touching.

Anyways...

www.myspace.com/rememberthatband (The Harlequins)

We just got some live recordings from a local festival we played in June back to us so I posted them on that myspace page. Let me know what you guys think, I put up 3 originals and a cover from that show!!!!!

Also, I'm psyched, we're about to play midpoint music festival in cinci (formerly mid by midwest festival) and we got our first write up in CITY BEAT (citywide entertainment paper)

"With a solid, swoony rhythm section -- which helps create the crest and fall of this band's simple yet effective soundscapes -- and a vocal crooner who crafts swaying, mesmerizing melodies, The Harlequins have become one of the more intruiging new bands in Cincinnati's Indie scene. There is an unforced shimmer to the band's unique glide.
"

-Mike Breen, City Beat.

(feedback, feedback, feedback please) :-) :-P :-[
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|