View Single Post
Old 07.19.2019, 09:14 PM   #7301
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Who said anything about crimes?

i did

metaphorically, but still...

i meant it as “how are democrats anywhere nearly as horrible as the republicans?”

those people are more extreme than your tories...

Quote:
I have a passing interest in the election and pick up headlines here and there but I treat the whole thing as no more than a distraction from what's happening in Britain.

but trump is offering you a free trade deal after brexit! THE GREATEST! or so he says lolololol

Quote:
I watched those debates last month and didn't think much of what I saw,

that was just faces and soundbytes. there is a lot more than faces and soundbytes to those people, and there’s also a whole political party behind them

Quote:
and I have a kind of morbid fascination with AOC, Omar, et al,

not sure why, but still, you know they’re not the mainstream of the democratic party, right?

Quote:
and I evidently don't view Trump as terribly as most people here seem to.

again not sure why—but not asking for an explanation, just noting that it’s a bit unusual

Quote:
But that's about it.There are obviously details and nuances to what's going on that I have no idea about or, if I'm honest, all that interested in.

nothing nuanced about trump’s clown act. it’s so clear it can be seen from the moon at this point.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|