View Single Post
Old 01.28.2015, 09:26 AM   #3776
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
i am intrigued now too - let me know how you find it!

this kind of book would have been difficult for me to read before the existence of wikipedia. it assumes you know who is everyone mentioned there and it goes on to make overarching judgments and interpretations-- looks at trends, really. very nice really as a kind of global view of the renaissance.

i started the other day & left for wikipedia to read about the hohenstaufens, ezzelino, frederick I, etc. (i know about some of them vaguely but never made any study of them). this is fun but a massive distraction because i get lost in the web of information, but if i remember to return to the book then everything looks clear. so my linear progress has been slow but with the accessory expeditions one gets to cover a lot.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|