View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 03:33 AM   #19
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
crimso is sweet. i have lark's tongues in aspic, starless & bible black and usa (live) on vinyl. usa is better than most people say it is, for a live recording from the 70s the sound is pretty good (on wax, anyway). the new king crimson stuff is cool too, robert fripp's been playing a lot of fretless guitar, which sounds awesome.

i don't like most prog, but i do love yes, king crimson and emerson, lake and palmer.

there's a lot of cool crimson solo stuff out there too. i have a lot of fripp- the league of gentlemen stuff is awesome- sara lee from gang of four plays bass. the stuff with eno is crazy and amazing. i also have an album by mcdonald and giles, who were in the old school crimso- a lot of the folky influence on the early albums is from them.

the link to my early PF bootleg expired, but i will gladly put it and some other live stuff back up if someone wants me to.

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|