View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 05:40 AM   #16
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Stereophonics - Not Up to You

90s indie special:

Stereophonics - Local boy in the photograph
60ft dolls - Happy Shopper
Bennet - Mum's gone to Iceland
Symposium - Drink the Sunshine
Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song (I completely missed how brilliant the drums are on this at the time)
Stone Roses - I am the Resurrection
Deus - Roses
Imperial Teen - You're a one
Ultrasound - Floodlit world
3 colours red - Nuclear Holiday

Honorary mention to Tiger's Shining in the Wood. I still quite like them in spite of evidence that they were probably a bit cack.

Actually, most of these are a bit cack really, aren't they? I was at a party on Friday with a load of kids who were 20-odd. They were all going on about how great the 90s were for music. I should really have given them a slap.

Edit: I was also trying to find a jangly indie number but I couldn't remember the name of the band - the chorus went 'she longs to be seen/ she's the summer holiday queen/ sitting in a cheap bikini/ swimming in the dirty sea' - anyone remember that one?

Edit 2: It was Posh, but I can't remember what the song was called. Boo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|