View Single Post
Old 10.09.2010, 08:05 PM   #2698
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
This is definitely one of the best games this generation. If you're struggling with the Knight, start again as a Royal. They begin with a long-distance magic attack that helps a LOT early on.

The game's unforgiving, but not cheap. It's totally possible if you learn how to play. It actually gets a bit easier as you progress.

It's also probably the bleakest fucking game I've ever played. The ominous atmosphere, the lack of music, the ever present fear of dying (more so than any other game I've played), and the few people you do meet tell a much greater story than any melodramatic RPG.

Keep me updated.

P.S. The servers are pure white right now, so it should make it a bit easier going for a couple weeks.

I think Im' just gonna stick it out with the knight. man it up ya know? but yeah....I can't play online right now cause I got my ps3 modded....soo....yeh. I don't feel like getting banned...plus I still need to update, which I can't do...

and while I have you here....have you beaten it? I mean i'm kind of lost since there is hardly any sense of direction in that game. Are you suppose to kill the first boss in each level then just continue the level once you beat the first boss in each level? or....what?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|