View Single Post
Old 12.07.2009, 02:03 AM   #35
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i really enjoy it. my favorite is malibu gas station, i love those clean chords at the beginning that continue throughout the song.
the only problem is that there really are no memorable guitar parts (other than the aforementioned one)
all their records had these, at least their earlier records, had these great guitar lines that everyone would remember and try to play, like teenage riot, diamond sea, expressway, catholic block, and this record is really them chugging away at power chords the whole time. the earlier albums had much more focus on what the instruments are playing and here they just backup the singing for the most part.
its still a great record

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|