View Single Post
Old 02.09.2015, 08:48 PM   #38419
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hell yeah! it's a joystick! My girlfriend got some mad skills!

And weed is definitely something to have a little extra for the girlfriends yo. Mine doesn't really smoke...but when her period comes around or her crippling migraines...I HAVE to bust that shit out....or end she has to take like 2 norcos(hydrocodones) and yeah...that seems like too much and too strong of shit to be taken frequently.

True, almost every women I've ever known who smokes all agree, herbs is the best treatment. Indeed, the oldest recorded prescription for cannabis as medicine are Chinese recommendations for menstrual cramps and pains around 5000 years ago!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|