View Single Post
Old 05.26.2008, 11:27 AM   #11
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
1. never said anything about vocals . Actually i luv the way they all sing.
gtr work, yes. I think they're the best creating "sonic" soundscapes with two gtrs that always go well together WITHIN (not always but still) a pop context, which i think should really be respected and mmmm worshipped
Now i also love Steve's style, especially on WM, ATL and SYR1+2, my favourite sonic era. nuff said

2. i never skip ANY song. I never listen to ne song at a time. I listen to the whole LP EVERYTIME, i actually do this with just any music / band. not specific to SY. I'm very into the LP as a consistent whole / work of art ; artwork included. None of their LPs could be considered inconsistent per se. The only that is under in terms of songwriting is for sure NYCGF even though it comprises Free city rhymes or eponymous track. RR is also kind of under in terms of mmmm atmosphere, that's the first LP in which i find too many reminiscences about past riffs ( that could be a new thread actually) and well it's not really radical, is it? anyway i love to spin it when the weather is fine and hot, it's a summery LP. What was the question?

3. I don't understand the question. But SY brings back memories of utter blast and wild sexuality. nuff said.