View Single Post
Old 05.26.2008, 03:48 AM   #10
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasteinmen
... and I don't understand why Kool Thing was given the name DV2 since Death Valley 69 and Kool Thing sound completely different apart from the tuning of guitars, DV69 is timeless and aggressive where as Kool Thing was just a grungey single seeking for new fans.

I think KT is the 90s equivalent of DV 69. It is bassically the same riff based song. DV 69 came right after SY's post-"no wave" era (first EP, Confusion Is Sex, KIll Yr Idols) as the most Pop(y) song seeking for new fans, like KT came after the Indie era (BMR, EVOL, Sister, DDN) opening a territory for the new grunge fans.

I personally like DV more than KT (in fact, i don't like at all KT), but that a different thing...
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|