View Single Post
Old 04.25.2008, 11:05 PM   #37
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
i totally agree with you about dillinger, i fucking hate both their last two full lengths. i mean, theyre pulling a napalm death on us, pretty soon there wont be one original member left in that band.

ahh fuck it man!!! you hit the nail right in the head!!! about ire works i've said "they just one to be faith no more now, greg is soon going to start rapping" but the napalm comparison is completely more appropiate. released a classic, genre-(re)defining album, then have kicked a bunch of essential members of the band and release mediocre, crowd "pleasing" albums.

i can bet you ben is going to quit the band in the next year or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i used to like the first ptw record many many years ago. i think they were straight edge at the time too. i saw them live so many times too, since they are from florida.

other than you come before you, the song i absolutely love by ptw is "my mirror no longer reflects". they almost seem like another band on that one.

----

i have another one:

agnostic front - victim in pain
the ONLY proper af album that destroys all the way through; it's so inspired, so influential and so essential that you might overlook that most of what they have played or written sucks badly and/or is derivative (other than the united blood ep, but that's like a seven-inch). i actually consider agnostic front one of my favorite hardcore bands because of this record only.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|