View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 04:30 PM   #20
pulsar
little trouble girl

pulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Idealistic morals? Whatever. Chan Marshall has plenty of other opportunities and ways to make money. You are squarely in the apathetic category with a smidgen of ignorance thrown in for good measure.

Let me guess, you're a vegetarian like Savage Clone, but you couldn't give a rat's ass for people enslaved by apartheid, caught up in civil wars for centuries, and even killed for rights to land for the mining of precious stones and metals.

By the way, computer and electronics manufacturers also mine in Africa for non-precious resources and metals for parts and this also contributes to much of the strife on the continent. Make others aware of this. Write electronics manufacturers and demand change.

I love this pathetic nonsense you're making up. The right mixture of boredom of junk to become a screenwriter for these soap operas.
pulsar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|