View Single Post
Old 06.24.2017, 06:32 PM   #315
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Normally I think I'm a pretty well adjusted guy when it comes to my relationships with people, both on-line and in the "real world," but I think pushiness might be one of my biggest character flaws.

Like, NR -- remember when TLOP came out, and you wouldn't listen to it because it wasn't finalized and stuff? That drove me fucking crazy even though I totally get the reasoning at work there. But I just really wanted you to hear the thing, and I knew it was two clicks away, and you just wouldn't do it and goddammit I could have reached through the internet and strangled you like Homer Simpson strangles his son for basically no reason whatsoever (pretty fucked up, that... always kinda turned me off... just blatantly making light of child abuse, but oh well).

Anyway, I'm sure I acted like a total asshole, or at least a really pushy and insensitive semi-asshole. I am sorry about both that and this, and I will work on being more conscious of my behavior...

... if you read Saga right now.

Just kidding.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|