View Single Post
Old 06.23.2017, 12:37 PM   #309
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I totally get you. I went though the same thing recently. I found Saga at the library and I didn't think I'd even read it but I checked it out because they didn't have the Unworthy Thor I was looking for.

Then I read the first volume in like 20 minutes.
Within about 2 weeks I'd read all seven volumes. The only thing that made t take that long was waiting for the things to be available at the library. I would have likely read it all in two days if I'd had it all I front of me.

I get what you're saying. Trust me. I'm a superhero guy too. BIG time. I almost never read any non-superhero comics. But Saga just blew me away. It's not that it's deeply profound or anything. It's just brazen as fuck, super adult, hilarious, and politically and socially relevant... BRUTALLY so. It reads like a novel. And the art is just glorious.

So, I've said my piece. I just think you'd have a similar reaction if you sat down with it. That's all.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|