View Single Post
Old 07.19.2010, 10:27 PM   #72
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think anyone here is saying he's not as crazy as a coconut. He is about as nutty as they come..... 1. doesn't effect how I think of him when acting in films, 2. who gives a fuck.... is there anyone in hollywood who is legitimately sane? How boring would it be if everyone was a cut off the good old wholesome american mold.

Admittedly, I know nothing about Scientology and don't really want to, just like any other form of organized religion.... but, confronting a news anchor about his strong opinions against antipsychotic medications is far from despicable.... again, it's typical media demonizing collectively creating half witted animosity towards him.

He could go away and hide in some reclusive mountain mansion and count his billions, but he chooses to risk his reputation, knowing that he will offend more people than he'll inspire but just because he wholeheartedly believes he's seeing harmful practices to his fellow beings. God forbid he has a personality and opinion.

his rants about the use of meds is really no less offensive than Jenny McCarthy speaking out about vaccines and autism. Whether you agree with either one of them, is kinda irrelevant to how despicable they are as a person.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|