View Single Post
Old 12.28.2008, 05:56 PM   #112
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno. I think Animal Collective wouldn't have FREE "listening parties" for their album if they didn't want people to hear it. I mean, it's not like all those listening parties are anywhere near where a lot of people live, so it's not like everybody could attend them.

..I downloaded the link, I'm glad I heard the record, I would have heard it at some point anyway; hell it'll probably be able to be streamed for free through myspace by next week. I don't think the album is worth buying and I'm not going to buy it and really couldn't care less if I ever hear it again,
but I'm glad I heard it this time I guess. I've already deleted it off of my computer. I'm not making excuses for downloading it or anything that I do download; I spend enough money on bands, most of them who need money way more than Animal Collective...

...On the other hand, if Animal Collective ever comes around here, I'd definitely go see 'em live and buy some shit from 'em, where they'd make infinitely more money than they would from the $1 or so they get off of MPP sales (which has been a "problem" with records for the past 5 years, anyway; they're treated more like promotional tools for live shows).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|