Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.19.2006, 06:50 PM   #398
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
it's not exactly flooding the stores in holland either. the only bardo pond cds i've ever seen in the shops here are on the ellipse and amanita. strangely i didn't see it in any london shops either, so i should've just bought it at the gig. anyway, i just ordered it online a few minutes ago, together with the no fun dvd. (i really should cut down spending for a while now )

where did you see/hear about them touring europe again in 2007? i really hope they do, but from what i've read they all have day jobs which makes touring for a couple of weeks a difficult thing.

one of them (i think it was klint takeda) told me, that they īll probably tour europe next year again, because this yearīs short tour went out really well for them.

There is one record store "here" (2h away from where i live) in Vienna that sometimes has really cool Bardo Pond stuff, last thing i bought was that split with Buck Paco (limited to 300)

Edit: no, i looked at some pictures, it was John Gibbons i talked to
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|