View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 12:53 PM   #19
chuck norris
bad moon rising

chuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asseschuck norris kicks all y'all's asses
I like what Glice said about music.

I sometimes listen to Rai music (Khaled, Daoudi, Rachid Taha), and enjoy it. I will never understand the language or get the cultural backround of this music, but it's not hard to listen to. It's really good for dancing.

But when I listen to Sonic Youth, or Bowie, or Talking Heads, it feels closer to my own life and my own worries.

Alternative rock is more important to me then Rai music (because of my own place in the world), but I don't think one music is good and one music is bad.

So my argument is: it's not that important which music you like, and there is no good or bad. The important thing is what you get out of the music, what it means to you.
chuck norris is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|