View Single Post
Old 03.11.2013, 10:26 AM   #179
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Just got home from the Denton 35 show. They absolutely killed it. Sorry, but I do not feel this recording does their live show justice. It was just...so...brutal, honestly. Really explosive tracks. And 30 minutes of Thurston noise guitar (20 minutes in between sound check and "start," 10 minutes in the encore) was just awesome to see.

As much as I may have wanted to hate on some of these post-SY products, I have to say I am really liking what each member is doing.

Good to hear, the live clips of this band from that recent basement birthday gig sound intense. Thurston is using some different distortion effects to get a more metal-ish tone out of his guitar it seems too.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|