Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 12.27.2012, 08:25 AM   #258
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I got this reply from Dumpster Diving Lab 6 days ago:

Hi Stuart

Thank you for your e-mail.
As it was posted on the web-site - we have already sent the orders to all the customers about two weeks ago. So you will receive it soon - maximum in 3-4 weeks since shipping time from Russia is usually 3-6 weeks.
And as for the dates change - artists copies were sent directly to the artists from the vinyl factory. Retails copies were sent in parts to our office in Ukraine and then it was stuck on the customs. This info also was published on the web-site. I have already given my apologies for all the inconvinience.
But all the probles have been solved by now.

Thanks again for your support.
Best wishes,
DDl team
It was about a month ago when they put that optimistic message into their site. So it took them over a week to put the vinyls into post (maybe immediately means a week to them). And really, there has been any info only if quite many has sent them messages asking what´s going on! But anyway there is hope to have vinyl someday.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|