View Single Post
Old 07.24.2007, 11:53 AM   #2080
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
was early for work so i could get some stuff done (there is a massive backlog of paperwork) and the computer systems went down, called the tax office because i am getting taxed too much and they said i was not who i said i was! and wouldnt help me, job centre dont even know if they have my appeal form about the money they owe me let alone are anywhere near to paying me it and the boss decided to give me masses of extra work this afternoon despite literally being under piles of paper. this so far has been my day.

also found out a label wants to release some more of my stuff so you know not all doom and gloom.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|