View Single Post
Old 10.10.2014, 11:04 PM   #189
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Sev, what did you think of Flylo saying he should have been on Yeezus?

I think he's paid Ye a massive compliment. FlyLo has a pretty high opinion of himself, much like Kanye, so I feel fine about it. I've always believed that if Kanye was going to experiment with producers & beat makers other than himself, Flying Lotus is one of the few living souls who would be up to the task.

That said, he's wrong. And even though his version of "New Slaves" is (possibly) as good if not better than the album mix, Yeezus is perfect as it is. If it came out any other way, the chances of it being less than perfect would grow, no matter what was added or taken away.

I do hope they work together in the future, because they could create some extraordinary music together. But I prefer Kanye's own production 9 times out of 10 to anyone else's, especially on his straight up solo records.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|