View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 04:02 PM   #37347
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is american hyper-individualism, and while it makes sense on the surface, it doesn't accurately reflect the way things are. life is difficult and reality is complicated. our choices and behavior are constantly being shaped by our environment. the individual doesn't exist in a vacuum. actually, the individual is defined by society. how can society define the individual and then disappear out of existence?

defining the individual is not what we are talking about. we are talking about the act of purchasing smokes, lighting one up, and inhaling it's smoke. you wanna stop? don't DO IT ANYMORE. If you cannot do that, then you need help doing it, and there is no shame in asking for help.